I am a multidisciplinary artist from Bangalore, studied in MS University. Currently practicing in Bangalore, Karnaraka. My work has developed in number of ways over the years yet from the very beginning of my art practice, I have workded in Painting, Printmaking, Installation, Video Art and Live/ Performance art. My intention is to blend these mediums into an interdisciplinary language.

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Nest ( Thank you Note)



Our exhibition ended yesterday leaving behind many beautiful memories and stories to share. It has been a wonderful experience and I can't thank everyone enough for their love and support 
Especially the artists and @anantartindia


Thank you 
Aditi Ghildiyal 




Video Courtesy - Anant Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

hostgator coupon