I am a multidisciplinary artist from Bangalore, studied in MS University. Currently practicing in Bangalore, Karnaraka. My work has developed in number of ways over the years yet from the very beginning of my art practice, I have workded in Painting, Printmaking, Installation, Video Art and Live/ Performance art. My intention is to blend these mediums into an interdisciplinary language.

Saturday, June 13, 2020

Seeing Everywhere

30 Sec video performance short films for 11th April 2020 page 33









NOW&HERE = EVERYWHERE is a Quantum Filmmaking project in which everyone internationally is invited to collaborate with the mobile phone in the co-creation of multi-screen video-collages re-creating simultaneous moments.



http://www.now-here-everywhere.org.uk/?fbclid=IwAR30nLP33hH7tE6cJolDAECa-YERHpoCrMBUDArWG7eMsrRAzP_rNQgA6EU#


Dimple B Shah 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

hostgator coupon