I am a multidisciplinary artist from Bangalore, studied in MS University. Currently practicing in Bangalore, Karnaraka. My work has developed in number of ways over the years yet from the very beginning of my art practice, I have workded in Painting, Printmaking, Installation, Video Art and Live/ Performance art. My intention is to blend these mediums into an interdisciplinary language.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tin Cry

It is a video installation piece where I attempt to preserve my body and soul from decomposition but in the process I realize that it is a completely impossible task since the tin/aluminum foil which is used to preserve food and other items cannot preserve life, and so it cannot preserve my body and soul from corrosion. It is a conditional preservation, the whole act becoming a Paradoxical Act. The video is supported by audio, talking about the experience during my performance.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

hostgator coupon