I am a multidisciplinary artist from Bangalore, studied in MS University. Currently practicing in Bangalore, Karnaraka. My work has developed in number of ways over the years yet from the very beginning of my art practice, I have workded in Painting, Printmaking, Installation, Video Art and Live/ Performance art. My intention is to blend these mediums into an interdisciplinary language.

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Secret Colloquy


Be-Coming Tree



Be-coming Tree live art event via Zoom


Online event 31st Oct 2020





This performance is about the relationship between me and the plant. As per science and Jain philosophy plants have one sense with which they feel the emotion and react like if you play a song they enjoy and flourish. I want to engage with the plant to have a secret conversation an offering of prayer to them.





Holy Basil (Tulsi sacred Plant is my Special Plant) 

Basil is viewed as a living gateway (Threshold between heaven and earth, and regarded as the manifestation of the divine within the plant kingdom. 

I have learnt if one observe and contemplate with a humble plant which has the healing aroma and medicinal properties imbibe the feminine energy internalize a manifestation of Goddess in the process.




 



1 comment:

INHA said...

Get unlimited Gujarati Ringtones
Get unlimited Mahadev Ringtones
Newsfox - the ultimate source of news.Newsfox
badmashi status
Saheli status

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

hostgator coupon